cruise documents

If you elected to get them by mail, a couple weeks to a month prior. If you picked e-docs, then they should tell you when they can be printed. You won't get luggage tags, but they are available and plentiful at the dock!

Actually' date=' with E docs you certainly may get your luggage tags via mail. My DD got hers last week for her upcoming cruise on the AOS.[/quote']

Really? Did you have to request that? I've never gotten anything in the mail when doing edocs.

Most of my Roll Call for the May 23rd Rhapsody reported getting theirs on Friday or Saturday. I still haven't received mine.:( A few people on the May 30th Rhapsody sailing reported getting theirs this weekend as well.

I don't know if this has anything to do with it but when I went to rccl.com and went to check status of my cruise documents it said I would have to contact customer service make changes (picked by mail not e-docs). I'm assuming this means they have been, or are in the process of mailing them. I just noticed this during weekend (always allowed my to change the option of mail or e-docs prior to this). My cruise is on May 31th. So I'll let you know if that is an indicator that they've been sent!

Looks like were on the same cruise! I'll let you know when mine arrive, please do the same when you receive yours Thanks

I certainly will. My wife and I are taking our daughter her husband and our Granddaughter on their first cruise. My Granddaughter is 13 so I hope she meets some one her age to hang out with.

This will be our 3rd time on Enchantment. We love the ship and hate to see her leave this Nov for Central and South America.

got ours today via UPS. Hope you did as well.

Nope nothing yet! I didn't realize it could come UPS. I guess I'll have to wait till monday to see! Also, we aren't on the same cruise .... Mine is The Explorer of the seas- got my EOS's confused ;). Hope you have a great trip!

If you elected to get them by mail, a couple weeks to a month prior. If you picked e-docs, then they should tell you when they can be printed. You won't get luggage tags, but they are available and plentiful at the dock!

Do you know if I can change my option? I couldn't find anything on the website.

If you have a My Cruises Account, selecting how you receive your information is an option under the Documents Tab, or you can call customer service and ask them to be mailed. Does RCCL use UPS now? I've always received my documents via U.S. Postal Service. I want to receive paper documents. It is always fun to look thru the little book we receive.

I've received my documents via USPS, UPS, and via FedEx at various points in time.

If you booked directly with a TA, then you can't change the delivery method yourself. You have to go through a TA.

Archived