Who to contact at Princess for CC get together?

LarryF

Hello all,

We will be sailing Island Princess Whittier to Vancouver. We have a growing cc rollcall board and we would like to have a meet and greet party.

On the Emerald Princess this past January Princess was very accomodating to set up a room and cash bar for our meet and greet. The captain, CD and other staff also paid us a visit during the get together.

Can anyone tell me who I should contact at Princess to try to set up a similar meet and greet for our upcoming Alaska cruise?

Thanks,

Larry

Larry, call Princess and ask for the name and email of the ship coordinator. Send him/her your preferred date, time and location for a CC get-together, along with an approximate number of attendees. Have fun.

You have to set it up with a contact at the home office - if you e mail edelrosario@princesscruises.com he/she can refer you to the rep on the particular ship you will be on.

Ron

I just tried to send an email to that address and it came back as unknown. Is there another address to contact to try to find something out about an upcoming cruise?

I sent name of: ship@princesscruises.com and in subject line cruise director. It was very successful for a very nice get together. Members of staff attended as well as all of us fun CC members. CD also left a note in my room and made a personal call to my stateroom to see if he could do anything else for us. Very nice and receptive - this was on the Golden.

I sent name of: ship@princesscruises.com and in subject line cruise director. It was very successful for a very nice get together. Members of staff attended as well as all of us fun CC members. CD also left a note in my room and made a personal call to my stateroom to see if he could do anything else for us. Very nice and receptive - this was on the Golden.

do you say "goldenprincess@...." or just "golden@...." ?

do you say "goldenprincess@...." or just "golden@...." ?

Yes!

goldenprincess@princesscruises.com

subject: attention cruise director (name if you have it).

It was nice. They put out snacks - put up a cute sign that said "Welcome Cruise Critic Members" at each entrance - had a bartender, put out snacks, but it was buy your own. The last one I had was at the Outrigger bar on the aft side of the ship. When I returned to my stateroom - I had a message from the CD asking if we wanted any other get togethers and if there was anything else he could do to make our cruise more enjoyable. How nice!

If you need door signs for CC members - send me your e-mail and I will send the attachment to edit so you can give them out. I printed them out on magnetic paper - very cute!!!! Stuck to the door. That magnetic paper was kind of expensive so I just printed out several on regular paper and let everyone fill them out themselves and used that tacky putty that us former school teachers use so as not to leave marks (but the magnetic computer paper works like a charm) e-mail is: larrykaysim@aol.com The copy I have you can put on 'paint' and word anyway you want. I think I put the ship's name, date, and my screenname on it.

Have fun!

Kaye

Archived