Penthouse B,Voyager

moteck

I just made a deposit for 2 Penthouse B cabins, cabin numbers 763 and 765 for the Voyager on December 18. Has anyone stayed in any of these cabins? Does the laundry nearby create any noise? Does anyone know if the balconies can be made into one larger balcony.

Thank you very much for your replies.

We have stayed in the Voyager Penthouse B -- but on a different deck. You may want do a search on vibration on the Voyager. It typically affects "aft" suites -- mid-ship tends to have less vibration. I'm sure others will post their opinions. . .

We have been in 861 and 862 on Voyager and no the laundry room was not an issue in 861. I have noticed and been aware of the vibration aft of the laundry room, but neither time did we notice it in those two cabins - well sorry, in 862 one night or two we did notice a very slight vibration, but nothing major. When I walked further back and even all the way back it was very noticable and I don't think I could be in those cabins. Deck 7 PH's should be about the same as Deck 8, they are right above and below one another.

Archived