Warnemunde train to Rostock and Schwerin

There is so much good information here and elsewhere. However, the links concerning the train give me an error message.

We will be on the Century Aug. 11. Going to Schwerin and Rostock are of interest.

Dear Cruisemates,

I am sorry that I have to inform you that I need to discontinue all download-links for my guides.

Normally I have a monthly budget of 1 GB download traffic and I am buying during the summer-season 1 GB additionally so you can download some information for your shore excursion plannings.

Dear HeinBloed: Many thanks for writing your very informative guides & posting them for us to download. Your step-by-step instructions, with photos, made it very easy for us to navigate independently, by train from Warnemunde to Bad Doberan & onwards to Rostock. Quite frankly, we would NOT have been able to easily do it without your handy guide in hand.

I appreciate your generosity in doing this & for allowing free downloads for such a long time. Hope your next cruise really won't be dry!;)

There is so much good information here and elsewhere. However, the links concerning the train give me an error message.

We will be on the Century Aug. 11. Going to Schwerin and Rostock are of interest.

Regarding the links check here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=818024

Your ship is in town from 09.00 hrs - 23.45 hrs

One nice option due to your late arrival: use the boat to Rostock.

Your schedule:

200808110937WmdHRO-vi.jpg

200808111304HROSN-vi.jpg

200808111751SNHRO-vi.jpg

For the train you need a Länderticket Mecklenburg-Vorpommern for 25.00 EUR (for 5 persons) but it's not valid within Rostock (tram between Central Station and City Center - separate ticket or walk 15-20 minutes).

Regards,

HeinBloed

Archived