Welcome home Paradise Beach Tom!!

Island Annie

This board has been WAY to quiet without you!

Please tell us about your vacation, and let us know how Paradise Beach is since Ivan, Jeane, Frances, & Charlie visited. (you picked the PERFECT time to go on vacation)

See you in March:-)

Annie

Many cruisers from the Mariner 11/7 Western Caribbean sailing will be stopping and enjoying your beach club Tom. We can't wait to enjoy our day at your club. Sure hope you had a great vacation. Anything special we can bring from the states, please let met know.

Bon Voyage

Island Annie...thanx for the welcome back! I got back 3 days ago and I posted a short trip report (of sorts!) yesterday. I was at a friend's house when Ivan was deciding whether to hit Cozumel or curve north before it reached us! I was a big weather channel fan those couple of days!

The west side of the island (our side) wasn't touched, but the other side took a pretty good hit. Apparently there were monster waves and lots of erosion in some areas. The other hurricanes never got close enough to be a factor....see you in March!

Nanatravel...glad to hear that you'll be visiting us, I know you'll have a great day!

Our vacation was amazing, and besides a 60" inch Panasonic Plasma TV, there's not much I can think of that I need from the USA!!

Thanx anyway, and hasta la vista!

Archived