Booking Shore Excursions Online

docmsf

Who has experience? I booked my shore excursions online a few weeks ago. I logged onto mycruises to look at an additional excursion and nowhere did I see where I had booked previously. I did, and have, an emailed itinerary from Regent. Do I just go on and add the additional or do I have to start all over?? HELP!!

It's a flaw of their website--it doesn't show what you've booked by way of excursions. It used to be that, if you booked another later, you'd have to go back and re-book the ones you did before--the new cancelled out the old. I'm not sure if that's still the case, however. I think someone said they'd fixed that fluke, but I'm not sure. Does anyone know?

If you go to the RSS website and log in to My Cruises you will find the following information:

Request a Shore Excursion

• You are making a request - this form indicates your interest in a tour, but does not guarantee tickets.
  • Requests are processed on board the ship in the order they are received.
  • You will receive final confirmation of selected excursions in your suite when you embark. All charges will be billed to your onboard portfolio.
  • Tour departure times are shown as a guide and are subject to change. Confirmed times will be available once on board and will be printed on the tour ticket along with the meeting place for the tour.
  • Shore excursions listed as CONTACT RESERVATIONS must be reserved through your travel agent or by calling 1-800-285-1835 (US/Canada). Prices for overnight tours are per-person based on double occupancy. Ask your reservation agent for single occupancy pricing.
  • Please note: Your request is being made on behalf of all guests in your suite. You will receive a faxable Shore Excursion Request Form within your documentation package; please do not complete and fax this form if you have requested your tours online. Booking on line is the preferable method as you receive an acknowledgement of your request. There is no acknowledgement received by faxing in the booking form .
  • Should you want to add to your choices simply submit another request, should you wish to cancel a choice please note that in the remarks section.
  • Children's discount pricing is available on some tours for children 12 and under and will be applied to ticket prices when your request has been approved.
  • This is an automated system and is not able to respond to questions. Please call your travel agent or 1 800 285 1835 for any additional information you may require.
  • The online system does not allow requesting more tour tickets than there are guests in the suite.

You will receive a prompt acknowledgement sent by email to the email address in your "My Cruises" profile, listing all the excursions you requested. You may want to print a copy to take with you. However, be aware that if you have a spam-blocking filter on your email account, you might not receive the acknowledgement, but that it is not necessary to have it.

Seems quite explicit to me although it would be nice to see everything online on My Cruises as some other cruise lines do. But I am sure that it will all work.

Archived