On Board Credits

Woobstr112G

Had an interesting thing happen that I was curious if anyone else had also experienced. back in July when I first booked my Emerald TA cruise, I saw a $25.00 on board credit appear on my princess page. over the next several weeks, I saw the ammount increase to $100.00 and then go back down to $25.00. About a month or so ago, it went to $0.00. I called princess and they had no idea what I was talking about. Anyone else out there experience this?

Bob

Future: Diamond Princess Aus/Nz 01/09

Future: Emerald Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/08

Constellation Europe 07/06

Summit Alaska Repositioning 05/05

Summit Panama Canal 10/02

Rhapsody Of The Seas Alaska 09/01

Spledour Of The Seas Baltic 09/99

Veendam Eastern Caribbean 07/96

Holiday Western Carribean 07/93

Had an interesting thing happen that I was curious if anyone else had also experienced. back in July when I first booked my Emerald TA cruise, I saw a $25.00 on board credit appear on my princess page. over the next several weeks, I saw the ammount increase to $100.00 and then go back down to $25.00. About a month or so ago, it went to $0.00. I called princess and they had no idea what I was talking about. Anyone else out there experience this?

Yes I did. When we were on the Star Princess in Sept 2006 I had a $25 obc that disappeared. Luckily I had printed out the page showing the credit before it disappeared. When we got on board, I showed the pursers desk the documentation & asked if I indeed did have the credit but there was nothing there. Several e-mails went back & forth during the cruise between the pursers office & head office & since there was nothing showing on my account, even tho I had the documentation I did not get the credit. Everybody I dealt with on board tried so hard to help me, I didn't pursue it with Princess as it was only $25 & I am sure I got $100 worth of work out of the staff as they worked their butts off to help me.

We still had a wonderful cruise.

Yes I did. When we were on the Star Princess in Sept 2006 I had a $25 obc that disappeared. Luckily I had printed out the page showing the credit before it disappeared. When we got on board, I showed the pursers desk the documentation & asked if I indeed did have the credit but there was nothing there. Several e-mails went back & forth during the cruise between the pursers office & head office & since there was nothing showing on my account, even tho I had the documentation I did not get the credit. Everybody I dealt with on board tried so hard to help me, I didn't pursue it with Princess as it was only $25 & I am sure I got $100 worth of work out of the staff as they worked their butts off to help me.

We still had a wonderful cruise.

Wow, I thought mine was a fluke. Oh well, I'm probably just going to let it slide. After spending 22k on this coming cruise, $25.00 just seems kinda insugnificiant. I was just curious....Thanks

Bob

Future: Diamond Princess Aus/Nz 01/09

Future: Emerald Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/08

Constellation Europe 07/06

Summit Alaska Repositioning 05/05

Summit Panama Canal 10/02

Rhapsody Of The Seas Alaska 09/01

Spledour Of The Seas Baltic 09/99

Veendam Eastern Caribbean 07/96

Holiday Western Carribean 07/93

Archived