Letter to Celebrity

antsnanny

Go to the Celebrity web site, scroll down and then click on Contact us. There are several options as to how you can contact them.

If you are a Captains Club Member you can contact CC with your complaint/ concerns.

Yes it is and I might add it's the first time I will be writing a letter having sailed on 15 or so Celebrity cruises.

Then I would address it to Dan Hanrahan, the President. eh won't answer it, but it will have a lot more urgency if it comes down the chain of command from his office.

Sorry you had the issue, whatever it was. Vacations should be carefree and it's so disappointing when they're not.

Then I would address it to Dan Hanrahan, the President. eh won't answer it, but it will have a lot more urgency if it comes down the chain of command from his office.

Sorry you had the issue, whatever it was. Vacations should be carefree and it's so disappointing when they're not.

Thanks so much for the name. I wouldn't allow anything to get in the way of having a good time and we did enjoy our trip, however very dissapointed in X this time. We are booked on the Solstice and the Equanox and I love Celebrity I am hoping that my letter will help to get things at X back to where they used to be just the way we all liked them.

Thanks again.

Nancy

Archived