All Inclusive Resort?

Nicki61

There is only one AI resort on 7 mile beach and many cruise lines offer it as an excursion.

It's called the Beach Club Colony resort, and you'll probably see it listed on the cruise ship excursions list as "Seven Mile Beach Break" or some variation on that.

The resort's website is http://www.caymanresortsonline.com/beachclub/

• 9 months later...
Can you do this without going through the Cruise Ship?

You can definitely go to Seven Mile Beach without booking through the cruise line. Check out either the stickies or the dozens of threads on beaches in this forum for more info.

The Royal Palms and Sea Grape sections of Seven Mile Beach are great, with restaurant/bar, washrooms, showers, watersports/chair/umbrella rentals, etc. And, since the beach is free, you only pay for what you use or eat or whatever...much cheaper in the long run.

I'm not sure if Beach Club Colony will sell day passes to visitors from other cruise lines that aren't offering them as an excursion, but you could always contact them and ask...although, I don't know many people who have been thrilled with the experience or the value of it as an excursion.

It's tougher to get a day pass to a hotel, though. I think there's only one now that still offers them, other than BCC, and you can't book in advance. There's more than one thread discussing the topic, so if you do a quick search you should be able to find the info fairly easily.

Unless you need a pool, though, I can't see what advantage the day pass has over just heading to the beach on your own and paying a la carte...

Archived