Captains Cocktail Party for returning guest

kay_hi

We have been to the past cruiser parties were they looked at the invite and greeted us while checking on the number and other times they just took the invite and said have a good time. It appears that the plat/diamond reception they look a little more closely.

Thanks you all. You're right. I am getting confused. It's the Past Guest Party that I was thinking about

The past guest party is exactly what is says "Past Guests" One of the few loyalty perks before becoming platinum. If everyone brought friends, then it is no longer a past guest party. Do what you feel comfortable with.:cool:

Last two cruises --each person got their own invitation. The first one we had one person who did not get an invitation and was told at the door you need an invitation. People were saying they left it back in the cabin-- go get it was the reply.

like the poster above stated-- it is for past guests only-- and its crowded enough. Please dont take your friends and family to this party if they never cruised before.

For one-- your friend will have a blue sign and sail card-- you will have a gold card.

I have taken those who were on their first cruise with a particular cruise line before to the past guest party but only if they are staying in my cabin with me. I have never lied about it if asked and never been given a hard time at all. I personally wouldn't bring somebody who isn't in my cabin with me but to each his own.

Archived