PVP Dilemma

Mikel1733

My son and DIL along with his in laws were going to book a Valor cruise yesterday but called and the PVP wasn't in. Another person gave them the prices but they decided to wait until today to book so their PVP would get credit. Today the price had went up $100pp and the upgrade that was offered was also not available. I guess if you see the price you want you should book even if you can't deal with your PVP.

I agree, book and watch to see if price drops. I do this everydday. I had already booked and paid in full my cruise on the Glory in August. I was looking to upgrade to another IS or OCV room using the military discount. The rates had opened up, but when I tried to contact my PVP they had closed that quickly. I was on Carnivals website and saw a mid-ship cabin open up. I changed my cabin from the bow to mid-ship by calling the main Carnival number. I decided not to wait for my PVP to get back to me.

Did they call the PVP and leave a message? I had this happen to me and my PVP brought this to her supervisor who was able to backtrack and see the price when I called. It's worth a shot. Even if they didn't leave a message, ask the PVP if the supervisor can do anything to help. Might get a bottle of wine or something. Carnival definitely has ways of checking.

Archived