Silly Question.....

Gixer

When you get to the cruise port in Miami is it obvious where your supposed to go? Does NCL have its own terminal? Once we are dropped off by the cab is it easy to get to where we are meant to be? :confused:

Hey Gixer.. Not a silly question at all! Your cab driver will know exactly where to drop you and there will be plenty of signs for the right pier. You'll be fine. Don't sweat it one bit. Have a great cruise!!

When you get to the cruise port in Miami is it obvious where your supposed to go? Does NCL have its own terminal? Once we are dropped off by the cab is it easy to get to where we are meant to be? :confused:

you're right! i can't believe you asked that! hehehehhehehe!

ok seriously...the miami port is one of the best ports that i've sailed from. it is soooooo easy! granted i haven't sailed from too many ports...but it's still one of the easiest ones....accessibility, signage...etc...

There is only one way to enter the port of Miami. Once you cross the bridge into the port, there are large signs that point to the terminals for each cruise line. As far as I remember, NCL does not have their own terminal. Carnival and Royal Caribbean both do, however I believe NCL does not have one for themselves. This might have changed as I have not cruised with them since 2005, but I do live in Miami and just came back from a 7 day cruise with Carnival.

In any case, you will not get lost, and if you do happen to feel lost, there is heavy Miami Police presence every where at all the terminals at all times.

Have a great time ;)

you're right! i can't believe you asked that! hehehehhehehe!

ok seriously...the miami port is one of the best ports that i've sailed from. it is soooooo easy! granted i haven't sailed from too many ports...but it's still one of the easiest ones....accessibility, signage...etc...

Hi Zone HPH,

I agree with you 100%. The Port of Miami is great. Security is top notch too. :)

all you do is tell your cab driver what ship and you will have no problems; yes, you will be dropped off in front of the terminal and the porters will help you with your luggage. You have nothing to worry about except how are you going to have time to do everything you want. Have a great cruise......

Nita

all you do is tell your cab driver what ship and you will have no problems; yes, you will be dropped off in front of the terminal and the porters will help you with your luggage. You have nothing to worry about except how are you going to have time to do everything you want. Have a great cruise......

Nita

Miami is a fun port... I can't forget having to yell at the cab driver to stop as my wife was still getting out of the cab when he was taking off. Try getting a cab back to your hotel that is just across the bridge from the port is even more fun. The cabbies only want the higher fares of the airport passengers. I will stick to Port Canaveral and Tampa in the future. Miami is like a whole different world compared to other parts of Florida. Port Canaveral has to be the easiest and less congested port to get in and out of. Tampa is not bad, but it is downtown and traffic can be bad at certain times of the day. The shops, restaurants and Florida Aquarium right at the pier are real nice though. Parking I think is only $12 a day.

Another thing I need to add is that to make sure you have small denominations of cash in Miami. Asking a porter for change for an appropriate tip might lead to your luggage tags disappearing. Live and learn.....

Archived