Sushi?

There were sushi in the Windjammer on the Voyager at dinner time last week. I saw them when I was passing through the place looking around. I didn't get to taste them though since I ate in the dining room every day.

The sushi I've had and seen in the windjammer is what I'd call "American sushi". Mostly rolls, with cooked imitation crab or smoked salmon. On the Brilliance I never say any real "raw" sushi but there wasn't a Jade restaurant and sushi was only available for the late afternoon snack and some nights for casual dinner.

Aubie

I really don't agree. I had really excellent sushi on the Grandeur's Windjammer, and also on the Millie. I am a BIG sushi fan, too!

On the Grandeur, some passengers asked for sashimi, and they fixed a HUGE platter of it for them. I loved the sushi, and with late seating in the dining room, it was a great protein snack around 5 - 6 PM.

YUM!!

On the Radiance, the sushi was the same that you get at Costco, Jewel/Albertson's, etc. All rolls w/rice. There may have been a couple with salmon or shrimp, but I may be thinking of the Coral Princess. Regardless, it is a nice change in taste.

What about the Jade on the MOnarch? I heard it was an actual restuarnt where you have to pay a little extra $$$

The Sushi on the Liberty of the seas is in Jade in the Windjammer at night. Nothing special, not that fresh.

Archived