On-Line Sail & Sign Registration (Search not working)

HUNNY BUN

I just completed my on-line fun pass registration and set up the Sail & Sign account. But then when reading the documents and brochure, it says that we need to fill out the form that is in our ticket booklet. Do we still need to do that if we've done the stuff on-line?:confused:

You have the choice of online registration or ticket booklet mailed to you.

Since you have done the online, print out your sign and sail card, and your ticket documents... you are done! :D Print extra copies of the last page of your ticket documents - these are your luggage tags.

Enjoy your cruise!!

No. Once you have done the funpass and Sail & sign stuff, you are done. And all you need to print out is the funpass, and luggage tags. That proves you have a reservation to get into the terminal. But they won't need it at checkin because they have all the info you put into the computer. EM

For me, and others, I am sure, we would also like our ticket documents. Your itinerary is on there, as well as the shore excursions you have booked. I also like to keep a record of the cruise. I can't imagine not printing out the documents.:eek:

Thanks for all the info. As we looked at the others who are in our group - we noticed that if they had already done their stuff on-line, then there wasn't a form for them in the paper ticket packet; if they hadn't registered on-line yet, then they had one. We're all registered on-line now and have our Fun Passes. We are sooooooooooo ready to go!!:)

We just got off of the Valor yesterday and it is a fantastic ship. :)

We used the printed out paperwork this time and had no problems what so ever. We were on the ship at 11:30 and off the ship on sunday in about 15 minutes as well. There was a small delay at customs but nothing out of the normal.

Make sure you print out a couple of extra luggage tags, we taped ours on wtih packing tape and they did just fine.

Good luck and have fun, we sure did.

Now time to go book another one..lol

Carlton

What cabin were you in? We've usually done an OV or Bal in the past, but our group decided to go low $$ this time and all have Inside cabins. But I figure I'll spend most of my time either in a lounge chair or in the spa getting a massage anyway, so who needs a balcony????

Where are looking to go on your next cruise? I'm looking at the Med in 2010 for my 50th b-day!!

I've been reading on another thread about the rough rides due to the non-use of the ships stabilizers. Since you just got back off the Valor, how was your ride? We have 2 in our group who get really bad motion sickness.

Thanks!!

The ride was smooth as silk all but Friday and it was just a little roll, nothing to worry about.

We were in 7244, inside on the Empress, 7th floor. Great room and much better than the Triumph we got off of in January 08.

The food was also really good, sushi and fish and chips we hit everyday but one..lol

We are going to take our kids for a surprise Christmas gift when they get home from College this Dec and then going on one with my parents in Feb and going to do a 7x7 back to back in April 09.

How much does the Med cruises run?

You have the choice of online registration or ticket booklet mailed to you.

Since you have done the online, print out your sign and sail card, and your ticket documents... you are done! :D Print extra copies of the last page of your ticket documents - these are your luggage tags.

Enjoy your cruise!!

Hey there balconybound, if I have registered online, can I use both the luggage tags from the doc book they sent them and the ones I can print offline?

I just completed my on-line fun pass registration and set up the Sail & Sign account. But then when reading the documents and brochure, it says that we need to fill out the form that is in our ticket booklet. Do we still need to do that if we've done the stuff on-line?:confused:

No, you don't!

Archived