Nassau Excursion including Atlantis Water Slides

flem1064

Until recently, I didn't think there was an Atlantis excursion that allows you into their pools and water slides, just their beaches. Now I understand their is a $$$ excursion that gives you full access to the pool areas.

We have tried sneaking into the pool areas countless times and were always stopped by security. I'd love to try this excursion, but I have a feeling that four people are going to spend more than $400 on it.

Has anyone done this excursion and want to offer a review?

Cheers

Until recently, I didn't think there was an Atlantis excursion that allows you into their pools and water slides, just their beaches. Now I understand their is a $$$ excursion that gives you full access to the pool areas.

We have tried sneaking into the pool areas countless times and were always stopped by security. I'd love to try this excursion, but I have a feeling that four people are going to spend more than $400 on it.

Has anyone done this excursion and want to offer a review?

Cheers

When we cruised to Bahamas four years ago we booked a day room at the Comfort Inn, which is right next door to Atlantis. I'm not sure if they still do this or not, but if you were a guest of Comfort Inn you received an wrist band that allowed full access into Atlantis. I recall the cost being very reasonable, unfortunately we weren't able to do this excursion because we ended up not making our stop due to Hurricane Jeanne.

Hope this helps!

Comfort Suites still is the best bet. Depending on when you will be cruising, the rooms are available from around AAA rate of $159 (off-season) to $279 (Christmas). You show your room key at the towel shack, and will get a wristband for unlimited use of everything at the Atlantis. Will save you a bundle!

Archived