Post your Favorite Pic HERE...

I have two favorite pictures and they were both taken on Maui. The first was on a whale-watching excursion off the coast of Maui with the island of Lanai in the background where we spotted a whale and the second was taken on Kaanapali Beach after a sunset catamaran cruise.

Travelgirl

47b7d728b3127ccebb96e2b4fc1f00000046100QZNGrZm3bsR

47b7ce04b3127ccebf73ae34011800000036100QZNGrZm3bsR

trying to figure out how much the open funnel top helped out...it looks like its just as high as it would be with the funnel closed

Sorry, I didn't explain it correctly. that photo is from while it was opening, not fully open. in that pic its at a 45 degree angle ( half way) but fully open is at 90 degrees.

Here are some of my faves from our trip down the Yangzte River in China.

43794666_gNaR9-M.jpg

Luckily NOT the kitchen on our ship...but we had to pass through another boat to get to the excursion.

43794678_2ThfX-M.jpg

44136463_e3dNJ-M.jpg

You are here!

45675014_bzbN4-M.jpg

Here are some of my faves from our trip down the Yangzte River in China.

43794666_gNaR9-M.jpg

Luckily NOT the kitchen on our ship...but we had to pass through another boat to get to the excursion.

43794678_2ThfX-M.jpg

44136463_e3dNJ-M.jpg

You are here!

45675014_bzbN4-M.jpg

Thanks for the great photos. We leave on Wednesday for our Viking River Cruise in China on the Yangzte River. We are very excited and can't wait.

Regards,

Arlene

Thanks for the great photos. We leave on Wednesday for our Viking River Cruise in China on the Yangzte River. We are very excited and can't wait.

Regards,

Arlene

WOW! I hope all the earthquake damage doesn't get in the way of the trip. Good luck....China is very interesting but I can imagine right now the Chinese are in mourning and not sure of the future. You'll have to report back when you come home.

• 2 weeks later...

This is my current favorite. From our cruise last fall. We stayed on the ship in the Panama Canal and lazed about on the aft deck. These are the ships waiting for the afternoon run through the canal. Very eerie looking, I thought.

Robin

2286911790095180459S600x600Q85.jpg

Archived