Post your Favorite Pic HERE...

p1010152.jpg?imgmax=576

Now thats what I call a private island!

Ship Channel Cay in the Exuma chain of islands out of Nassau.

Amazing how there's a seagull on each post!

How much did they charge,collectively, for posing like that?

Here's a totally spontaneous shot I took on the Costa Fortuna in April.

The light was PERFECT!

DSCF6057.jpg

Lovely shot: right up my street!

Something about shots like this -on lifeboat decks- just do it for me.

Thanks for this great shot - I saved it in a special folder I keep for Spectacular Shots

YIKES is about right....it's better to actually hear all the "OOOOOHS & AAAHHHHHs" and WHOAAAA out on deck lol

I love watching people react to the ship looking like it may not clear the bridge. It is priceless. It happens around an hour after setting sail so most of the passengers are still on deck. I remember my first cruise from Baltimore, the CD told everyone to look up as we approached the bridge.

i HAVE to ask what camera you used for these shots!! wonderful underwater images. my son just returned from boy scout sea base sailing trip from islamorada to key west and all his underwater pictures were blue. i've tried correcting them by adding red tone since it's the first you lose, but nothing like these. absolutely gorgeous.

beth

I love watching people react to the ship looking like it may not clear the bridge. It is priceless. It happens around an hour after setting sail so most of the passengers are still on deck. I remember my first cruise from Baltimore, the CD told everyone to look up as we approached the bridge.

Priceless it is!! it's just so neat. I have been out of Baltimore twice now and each time have been out on deck ( so I haven't heard any announcement from the cruise director ) evertime it's more exciting...we are going again in Sept and also Oct '09...I can't wait :D

WONDERFUL pics everyone...thanks for sharing your memories..I hope to add much more after my Sept cruise

Archived