Link to 1A cabin pic

jpmaximus

Justin: Is this a replacement sailing for the 11/30 Carnival Freedom one?? Two days ago, I was trying to figure out a way to get a message to you, since one of those special 1A cabins came available on that sailing, and I knew you could make a lateral transfer from another 1A at no extra cost.

Well, have a fantastic cruise on whichever ship you choose. Take care!!

I'm not seeing them

;)

If you click on the threads I posted and scroll down you would have seen the pics on the theads. I just posted a link to the thread with the pictures, not the pictures themselves.

Next time I will say in my post which post on the thread Im posting the link to has the pictures. See I can learn too. thanks

Justin: Is this a replacement sailing for the 11/30 Carnival Freedom one?? Two days ago, I was trying to figure out a way to get a message to you, since one of those special 1A cabins came available on that sailing, and I knew you could make a lateral transfer from another 1A at no extra cost.

Thanks very much for wanting to help me out. I changed my cruise booking from the Freedom to the Victory because Victory will be sailing out of Norfolk which is 20 minutes away and i will avoid the airfare part of the vacation. I was concerned with flying on Nov 3oth to catch the Freedom because it would be the Sunday of Thanksgiving and i hear airlines go crazy that weekend. When i looked into the 1A on the Victory i noticed that large cabin was available and i decided to change.

Talking of 1-A, who has a picture of cabins 8357, 7345 or 6393 ?

This is the same link as I posted above, but will take Pineview's lesson to heart as no one seemed to have found the pictures on the thread by scrolling down.

Look at post #3 on this link (sorry for the repost of the same link as above), and you will see big duck's comments/pics on cabin #6393. On the Conquest the cabin holds 3 and the beds pushed together.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=725576

Thank you everyone. Ive changed my ship to the Victory and i booked that cabin that Winnfred has a picture of. Im so excited!!! Cabin 2445

Hi! We are going on the Victory in July, I booked 2445 for my mom. I will give you all of the fantastic:D details when we return! I plan on taking many photos of the room.

My mom is sooo excited. I told her what a great room she will have!

• 4 months later...
Those are set up a lot nicer than on the Triumph. I had 2445 for my b2b2b.

I'm looking at the Triump same as the rooms you mention. What where they like and how long ago? Anything like the ones on Conquest and Valor? Also Conquest are considered oceanview now......no more good prices there! :(

Thanks for any help!

Kat

Dang. Wish I had known cause I'm stuck at the front of the ship....with no window. :(

Archived