My Cherry Blossom Cruise Review

What a marrrrvelous effort.

The review is so wonderfully brilliant, I almost hit that brown note! :eek:

Thanks so much for the time and effort in putting the site together!

Three cheers - HIP HIP.........

I have finally managed to throw up a web site describing the recent Cherry Blossom cruise on the Pacific Sun.

I have more to add to it as time permits, but here is the rough web site:-

http://cherryblossom2008.bravehost.com/index.html

PS, make sure you have a popup blocker activated. :)

Great review, looks like you had a wonderful time!!

The Atlantis Showlounge. It might look like something out of a Mississippi riverboat, but the reality is the room doesn't work. It holds far too few people for the space it takes and there are poles everywhere meaning many seats are next to useless. The speaker boxes on stage spoil the view from many seats.

Yes, totally agree with you about the Atlantis Showlounge. The gold sea horses just say it all really, don't they?

* Earplugs to use while sleeping, especially if you are on Empress Deck (7) midships - these cabins are under the kitchen and get noisy in the early hours..

We were in an inside cabin, mid ship on Empress Deck, and we didn't really notice the noise from the kitchen too much - only on the odd occassion. Although I do tend to sleep like the dead on a cruise ship - think it's the rocking motion, and late nights that does it!

Fantastic work! Some great shots and excellent reviewing. Must have taken ages to upload all those pictures.

I showed my young son the picture of the video game arcade, he was over the moon until i jokingly said" sorry mate, they are only for adults".Went from excited to shattered to turning on the hot water tap for the basin while i was having a shower saying" hot water is only for kids".

Little bugger:D.

mick

I enjoyed reading your review and checking out the photos.

I think these website reviews will be the norm soon, They are so great and make for easy reading and bookmarking.

I have finally managed to throw up a web site describing the recent Cherry Blossom cruise on the Pacific Sun.

I have more to add to it as time permits, but here is the rough web site:-

http://cherryblossom2008.bravehost.com/index.html

PS, make sure you have a popup blocker activated. :)

Thanks so much for your great review..I am doing this cruise so I found it very helpful....doesn't sound like the organised tours were much value so I will be using your tips to get around.

Thanks

Fantastic work! Some great shots and excellent reviewing. Must have taken ages to upload all those pictures.

I showed my young son the picture of the video game arcade, he was over the moon until i jokingly said" sorry mate, they are only for adults".Went from excited to shattered to turning on the hot water tap for the basin while i was having a shower saying" hot water is only for kids".

Little bugger:D.

mick

I like your son's style :D

• 2 weeks later...

boy im so glad i was mentioned in the great acts section of the entertainers on board cherry blossom..lol..would hate to be one of the ones who may have sued you...glad you enjoyed most of the entertainment ..i love my cruise ship work and its people like you that keep me cruising...thanks janine reed

no you cant be sued for being honest...i was just happy that i was in the good list.. as he mentioned on the web site that there where some bad ones and didnt want to mention there names in case they sued him...his words not mine

no you cant be sued for being honest...i was just happy that i was in the good list.. as he mentioned on the web site that there where some bad ones and didnt want to mention there names in case they sued him...his words not mine

It was written in jest.:eek::eek:...a gag......i haven't been on a local ship for over a year now are they still scoring the entertainment as a group if so its about time the guest acts were scored individually by the pax when they fill in their survey forms...way too often you hear complaints about the standard and thats a shame ..the system works well oversea's and is a fair one...so no reason why it wouldn't work here...sad to hear acts performing on a cruise ship being called BAD ONES.. cheers shiona

Have to say that ther has been a few acts I would have liked to to sue P&O over they were shockers they wouldnt even get a run at rooty hill RSL.Crikey imagine being locked on the sun for 42 days with bad entertainment:eek: Id be off first civilised port that had a airport

Icy

they usually rate them as a group which is not a good thing but for cherry blossom they rated them all seperately..they have a wide variety of acts on a cruise like that so as to be able to cater to all ...there is always someone who didnt like one but loved another and someone who hated them but loved the other...thats liffe tho not everyone is gonna love ya ...but the ones who dont will love someone different..so it all pans out

Archived