Last minute booking

yorky

Hi all

We are just back from a cruise on the QM2 which was great. However for next year we want to return to Princess having previously had a wonderfull cruise on the Dawn Princess.

We love the caribbean and note her sister ship the sea princess has a 14 night cruise on the 3rd January. Given money is tight for next year I wonder if anyone could tell us just how popular this type of cruise tends to be given it's just after new year and would we be able to wait for a last minute deal rather than what we usually do and book well in advance.?

Thanks in advance.

The Sea Princess is targeted towards the UK, we have sailed on her twice. Usually about 80% plus of the passengers onboard are from the targeted area where it is advertised quite heavily.

I do not think I would count on any last minute deals on the Sea Princess as it has sailed totally booked for quite sometime.

With it not sailing from a U.S. port, UK passengers do not have to go through the hassle of the customs/immigration that they had to previously when it sailed out of/into Port Everglades.

If you are interested in this cruise, I would suggest booking ASAP while there is still availability.

Archived