Is there any DING codes for Southwest?

ryzmom

Looking to book with Southwest today and was wondering if anyone had any DING codes that I could use? I have checked but to no avail.

Thanks in advance for your help!

From which departure city, destination and dates??? :confused: Have you downloaded DING? If you have, there should be an icon on your desktop to tell you when seat sales come up that apply to your chosen cities.

2P.P1

Thank You For Your Info And I Have Downloaded Ding. I Will Be Departing From Pittsburgh, Pa (pit) To Orlando, Fl (mco) On October 11 - Coming Back On October 19.

Last Week, Someone On Here Gave Out A Ding Code And I Checked It And It Was Giving Me 15% Off If I Used The Website. So, I Know The Code Worked.

Just Wanted To See If Anyone Had Another One.

Thank You For Your Info And I Have Downloaded Ding. I Will Be Departing From Pittsburgh, Pa (pit) To Orlando, Fl (mco) On October 11 - Coming Back On October 19.

Last Week, Someone On Here Gave Out A Ding Code And I Checked It And It Was Giving Me 15% Off If I Used The Website. So, I Know The Code Worked.

Just Wanted To See If Anyone Had Another One.

I don't think that was a ding code - I think that was a sale code that you receive by email. I am signed up for email notices and ding - they are two different things. Email will list special sales that they are having. I received an email just recently offering 15% off.

Ding fares are only available for a specific time period on a certain day and you have to follow their ding link to get that rate to come up. Ding fares are very limited in what is available- sometimes it is only two or three destinations for an airport. The sale fares referred to in the email are more across the board or valid for flights to certain areas (Florida, east cost, west coast, etc)

I agree; I have had Ding for a couple of years now and that 15% special is the first and only time I can recall them offering an actual code via Ding message that could be entered in the regular booking site. They do send out weekly emails with similar codes or 'destination of the week' information. Usually Ding is a one-day offer from selected airports to selected airports for a limited time frame; usually about 3-6 weeks ahead. And you can only access the Ding Fare from the link in the Ding page while it is active.

Archived