MUTS Daytime Question

CruiseObssessed

Hi All, sorry if this has been asked but I didn't see any recent posts. On ships where there is MUTS, do they run it all day? On those ships with 2 pools, do they still have music by the other? Do the sounds of those compete, or can you hear the one you are at well?

The Sea Princess has headphones, I understand. Is it a quiet pool then if you opt out of listening to the movie/sports?

Thanks for you help!

We were on the CB in January and a couple of weeks ago. The MUTS movies run all day and no you do not hear the sound from that area in the Neptune's reef pool area. It is amazing how all of the sound is engineered not to compete with each other. The Neputune's reef area frequently had the resident band playing in the afternoon, especially on port days when pulling out of port, and during other times, there is low background music.

Thanks for the quick replies! I would miss the music, so it's good to hear that still happens!

The men in my family might disagree, but to me listening to sports all day by a nice pool is a living nightmare.... you ALMOST have relaxation, but it's just out of your reach. :eek:

Thanks for the quick replies! I would miss the music, so it's good to hear that still happens!

The men in my family might disagree, but to me listening to sports all day by a nice pool is a living nightmare.... you ALMOST have relaxation, but it's just out of your reach. :eek:

We were on the Emerald for 20 days recently, and not once while walking past the MUTS area did I see sports on the screen....it was always movies.

On Caribbean there are 3 pools on lido deck.

1) Neptune with music

2) Calipso with MUTS

3) Terrace - adult only

plus another Adult only pool on higher deck.

And no.. you won't hear a sound from other pools.

Archived