Majesty of the Sea

I have tried to find pics but have not been able to find out what I want to know. Does the Majesty have an atrium. Ive cruised twice with Carnival and the Elation had a grand atrium for an older ship and the Celebration didnt. I know the Majesty is one of RCCL smallest ships but still bigger than the Elation. Does it have an atrium and anyone who has sailed the Elation can you compare it to the Majesty for me.

There is a centrum area on the Majesty. On deck 4 you will find guest relations and the explorations desk as well as the dining room there are stairs that lead up to deck 5 the where you'll find the shops and coffee bar nice layout very easy to navigate your way around this ship.

Majesty of the Seas does have a modified atrium/centrum in which you can stand on one deck and look down at others. It is not the ultra impressive multi-decked atrium of Radiance Class ships, but it is a small atrium/centrum. Majesty does not have the shopping and restaurant prominade of Voyager Class and Freedom Class ships.

The bottom level of Majesty's central area has a stage on which on bands play once in awhile. You can hear and watch them from the higher decks or you can go down to that level and even sit on the steps up to the stage.

try and goggle majesty of the seas. You should be able to come up with at least ten good hits, there will be pics, layouts, and info about the ship.

Cheers

tigerdad, I have never been on the Elation, but I went to C's website to look at her deck plans.

I would say that what you are calling an atrium and RC calls a centrum are the same thing. And Majesty's is similar to Elation's.

If Elation is a Fantasy class Carnival ship, the atrium/centrum is much prettier on the Majesty of the Seas. I've been on Fantasy and the "grand spectrum" as it's called doesn't compare the the Majesty's "centrum" in style or elegance.

Carnival has place a bar right smack in the middle of their spectrum directly in front of the guest relations desk which can make for crowded situations sometimes. I've never felt crowded in the centrum on MOS.

Gina

Archived