Where do you buy double-sided dress tape?

It's called fashion tape or dress tape or apparel tape...and prolly a whole bunch of other names. It's basically very thin double sided tape - and works wonders. I used some for a halloween costume last year. Did the trick.:D

Rep

I bought the fashion tape at Bed Bath and Beyond, it was in the section with the magnified mirrors and slippers. (Plus you can use the 20% off coupon even though it is pretty cheap anyway).

I have used it and thought I would love it, but it really hurt me when I tried to take it off. Plus it didn't really help me keep my strapless dress in place, the dress was a little too big anyway, but it just kept slipping. Maybe there is a trick I should have tried when taking the tape off. Good luck with it :)

I tried to search the forums, but I didn't get anywhere.

Am I even calling it the right name?

Mine came from VS as well...works great. Even used for my son's costume for a hat that was sliding off his forehead, so put a strip on his forehead and voila...the hat stayed in place all night.

Hey jen...I am on ur cruise in a few days!!!! :)

Here is the link to the company:

http://www.hollywoodfashiontape.com/

I get mine at fabric stores.

:)

I also use this same brand. I can only find it at Bridal stores or online. I use it to hold straps and such in place on dresses and anytime I wear a button up blouse, I use it between the few buttons up top to keep that little gap closed.

Archived