Cruise docs

I tried looking this question up, but the search is down and I went through 15 pages of posts and could not find it.

How soon prior to your cruise do you receive your docs? We booked with AAA and I assume that they will be sent to them.

Already checked-in on-line.

I tried looking this question up, but the search is down and I went through 15 pages of posts and could not find it.

How soon prior to your cruise do you receive your docs? We booked with AAA and I assume that they will be sent to them.

Already checked-in on-line.

Hi jkbe :)

Our cruise docs for a June 10th cruise were sent from Royal Caribbean on April 24 (approximately 6 weeks prior) and we received them 10 days after they were mailed to us.

We went through a travel agent and received them on Monday (5/5) for our June 13 cruise. I don't know exactly when the TA got them, but they mailed them on 5/1

Just got off the phone booking our next cruise and I asked RCI what happens if they get lost in the mail.. He said well you actually don't need them its just for our peace of mind. He said that if you have your booking number that is all you need. I asked if they can be printed out online and he said yes.. Don't know if that helps you or not? I just looked up my info that I booked through expedia

Often don't receive "docs", but never worry about it. When you arrive at the pier all you need is a "Set Sail Pass".....You can get that on the Royal Carribean site.....and a credit card.

If you don't have luggage tages, they are available at the pier from the luggage handlers. Just know your room number.

Mocorobabe

Often don't receive "docs", but never worry about it. When you arrive at the pier all you need is a "Set Sail Pass".....You can get that on the Royal Carribean site.....and a credit card.

My paper docs spend a good bit of paper encouraging me to check in online and to then bring the setsail pass instead of the docs. Other than that, there are printed listings of the excursions, etc. The only really useful part was the luggage tags, and like you said, those are available at the pier.

Hello! Our next cruise is 38 or so days out and we just received docs yesterday.

Woohoo!

Wanted to inform... and brag, just a bit!

Enjoy,

J

We're doing the doc dance here too! :D

Received them in the mail yesterday for our 6/22 Mariner cruise.

Woohoo!!

We're doing the doc dance here too! :D

Received them in the mail yesterday for our 6/22 Mariner cruise.

Woohoo!!

Hmmmmmmmm, I am going on the same ship the week before you and have nothing.:mad: I guess I will be calling today since it should be such an easy day to get through on the phone lines.:rolleyes:

Jim,

I just came back from a AAA cruise on the Explorer 10 days ago. Docs arrived about 3-4 weeks before sailing, but are sent to the AAA office since they are your TA. You should check with the travel rep at the AAA office where you booked. AAA was wonderful in all aspects of the trip. I'd go into more details, but don't want to break the rules of CC.

Jim,

I just came back from a AAA cruise on the Explorer 10 days ago. Docs arrived about 3-4 weeks before sailing, but are sent to the AAA office since they are your TA. You should check with the travel rep at the AAA office where you booked. AAA was wonderful in all aspects of the trip. I'd go into more details, but don't want to break the rules of CC.

Hi Jimsedge :)

How did your AAA cruise differ from a regular cruise? I am curious because I am also an AAA member from Connecticut who has thought about trying one.

Archived