Sail and Sign Cards

SBT_KITTENS

Thats a very good question - the only thing I can suggest is if you don't trust the person enough with something like that, number one - im sorry and number 2, is it possible to not give them possesion of their card? Or maybe you can speak to guest relations and have them put a message in that FLAGS the card whenever they make purchases?

Dont put your credit card info on their card? If that person is an adult, its going to be hard to restrict them unless you have gone to court and have custody like my parents did over my sister.

As someone else suggested, maybe go to the purser's desk and get a card that only opens the door to give them and you hold their sign and sail card in your possession if the person agrees.

That is a good idea, maybe the purser desk can give me a key that only opens the door and does not have access to purchase anything while on board..I can also try to have the card flagged when it buys alcohol but by that time it will be too late!

That is a good idea, maybe the purser desk can give me a key that only opens the door and does not have access to purchase anything while on board..I can also try to have the card flagged when it buys alcohol but by that time it will be too late!

Or you can just choose to not have charging privledges on that specific card.

Archived