Doing the E'dam doc dance ---

Mary Ellen

As I left to meet friends for lunch today, I noticed a red/yellow package on our front porch. Of course, I had to stop and take a look - THE DOCS ARE HERE!!!! We have our docs for the 3-day and the following 20-days. I'm dancing, dancing, dancing....

Thank you all - we are excited. For those who like to know these things, the color for the E'dam luggage tags looks to me like a dark eggplant.

What a lovely dance, Lisa. They do dance better than DH & I. ;)

Not many people can be the first to announce they have their docs for a ship's first cruise! Wow! You are in a small, select group! :)

Congratulations. Have a fine time dancing tonight, and maybe I'll get to join you tomorrow (she says hopefully ;) ).

I'll probably be the last on my block to get mine. I'm in St. Petersburg, Russia, until May 30th ... and it's a bit too far to send the docs here. Glad you got yours, Mary Ellen. That's great! You must be the chosen one! :D

BTW, it has snowed most of the day here today! Wasn't expecting that.

I'm in St. Petersburg, Russia, until May 30th

BTW, it has snowed most of the day here today! Wasn't expecting that.

In May? :eek: EWWWWWWWWWWW!! :( And I've always wanted to go to Russia!! I hope you're having a great time!! :D

I wonder when I'll get my E-Dam docs? I sail on her over New Years!! :D

Going on the EURODAM on JULY 25th, has anyone received thier docs yet?
Considering I just received ours, we haven't heard anyone else sailing with us has theirs, and we're boarding on July 2nd, your docs will probably be about 3 weeks away.

jhannah - we had very light snow here yesterday when our docs arrived. At least nothing stuck and we're expecting mid-60s today.

Mary Ellen: Dance away!! We at home will join you! You'll have to write a review when you return!!! Enjoy your cruise!
Given the number of CC'ers sailing with us, some of them very prolific posters, I'd say it would be a VERY safe bet that there will be 'Live from..' posts in early July. :D

Nada here! West coast takes longer for those ponies pulling that wagon
My TA is in the Seattle area. About as west coast as one could get. I know he checks the docs before sending them out and there is sometimes a backlog. I suspect that as a favor to me, he had someone looking out for their arrival.

Slinkie and Grumpy are doing the short version of the docudance! Documents for the three day prelude cruise arrived Friday. We booked directly with HAL so they were sent direct from Seattle.

The longer version of the dance will have to wait. The T/A that has the booking for the ten day inaugural cruise said they "should" ship this week.

I am not sure if I can call it a dance (maybe only a little belly-dance?) , since we will cruise only the short Prelude, but yes we have the documents.

We booked in Rotterdam, but the docs came all the way by DHL from Seattle.

Archived