Doing the E'dam doc dance ---

Mary Ellen

My TA is in the Seattle area. About as west coast as one could get. I know he checks the docs before sending them out and there is sometimes a backlog. I suspect that as a favor to me, he had someone looking out for their arrival.

Our TA is in Boca Raton, FL so just a little more travelling distance;)

Our TA is in Boca Raton, FL so just a little more travelling distance;)
Now I'm getting it... :cool: Ruth has had hers for a few days now and she's in Rhode Island (don't know where her TA is located). I also suspect that if I wasn't related to our TA, I'd still be waiting.

Mary Ellen... Congratulations on the great news! Can't wait to hear all about the cruise itself!!!!:) :) :);) ;)
Thank you, Martha. I've suggested our first toast be to you. We'll be wishing you (and Koz) were with us... :(

Ruth has had hers for a few days now and she's in Rhode Island (don't know where her TA is located).

My TA for this cruise is in Massachusetts. She sent the documents USPS.

Received my docs for the Eurodam cruise on July 2 and 5. Still coming in the nice pouch, this time with the HAL boat logo embossed all over. Yep, no formal nights on the 3 day Prelude but 3 formal nights on the 10 day, rest are called Smart Casual. Love reading through the packet, boosts the anticipation. Two sets of Shore Excursion brochures included, one is 2008 Norway & Northern Isles, the other is 2008 Scandinavia & Russia. The luggage tage for Mariners look sort of eggpalnt purple/brown. Mariner pin has the ship logo and is the same as it's been. Hope you all get your docs soon so you too can dance.

Joanne

Archived