eDocs & Tickets (2nd try!)

You should receive your luggage tags in the mail within 2 weeks of your cruise - if they mail them - sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Your Edocs should be accessable online at NCL website within 75 days of sailing. We usually wait until we're within 2 weeks before we print them out. Once you access the edocs you will see the luggage tags for printing as an attachment - if you don't receive the mailed package (which is really only a "Welcome aboard" brochure and your luggage tags) print the luggage tags from the edocs and you're all set.

Just noticed you're from England - not sure if the process is the same - suggestion - check the roll call for your sailing on the Roll Call board and you may find the information there if there is fellow Brits on the cruise.

We received our luggage tags for our June 28 trip last week. But I thought they were supposed to email you w/ a link to your edocs or something like that. Is that right? We have filled out the pre-reg forms but haven't gotten an email about edocs (I don't think!). I'm kind of worried because we DID get emails from NCL but I'm pretty sure they were just about booking excursions ... I saw that part & then deleted the email! I'm worried that maybe they also send the edocs link to me in that email.

Any words of wisdom?

We received our luggage tags for our June 28 trip last week. But I thought they were supposed to email you w/ a link to your edocs or something like that. Is that right? We have filled out the pre-reg forms but haven't gotten an email about edocs (I don't think!). I'm kind of worried because we DID get emails from NCL but I'm pretty sure they were just about booking excursions ... I saw that part & then deleted the email! I'm worried that maybe they also send the edocs link to me in that email.

Any words of wisdom?

BonnieVA,

We sail in 2 weeks and never did receive an email about our eDocs. We did receive our luggage tags and Welcome Aboard brochures in the mail about 3 weeks ago. We were able to access our eDocs on the NCL web site. There is a link on the NCL home page for Advance Registration that will allow you to access your eDocs.

DH and I are taking our first cruise on 6/14. I saw on the webpage that the advance registration needs to be filled out before 7 days before sail date. Does it need to be on that day or can it be done anytime before that 7 day time? Thanks

BonnieVA,

We sail in 2 weeks and never did receive an email about our eDocs. We did receive our luggage tags and Welcome Aboard brochures in the mail about 3 weeks ago. We were able to access our eDocs on the NCL web site. There is a link on the NCL home page for Advance Registration that will allow you to access your eDocs.

Thank you so much. I've seen that link but I thought I read somewhere that we would get an email. I'll go ahead & check it out now.

DH and I are taking our first cruise on 6/14. I saw on the webpage that the advance registration needs to be filled out before 7 days before sail date. Does it need to be on that day or can it be done anytime before that 7 day time? Thanks

I'd fill them out now. No need to wait.

Any words of wisdom?

This is what I was really unsure about. It says that once you're booking has been paid for you will be sent an email with your cruise ticket and pre-cruise info. I guess that this doesn't really mean straight way, does it?

This is what I was really unsure about. It says that once you're booking has been paid for you will be sent an email with your cruise ticket and pre-cruise info. I guess that this doesn't really mean straight way, does it?

It did mean straight way for us.

We booked on Tuesday for July....and we paid in full. Yesterday (evening) we got an email saying our docs were ready to be printed.

It did mean straight way for us.

We booked on Tuesday for July....and we paid in full. Yesterday (evening) we got an email saying our docs were ready to be printed.

I'm not going until August and didn't have to settle my account until 25th May. Maybe it'll all come up after that date.

How long before you depart are your cruise documents sent and how long before you can download the eDocs? I've paid in full and don't depart until August.

go to www.ncl.com/edocs- type in your reservation number, last name & first inital, hit submit and BAM- here are your edocs. My TA gave me a work around since I never got the email for the edocs.

Happy Sailing!!!!

Archived