Same cabin, different accounts?

scully28

My best friend and I are sailing together in October on the Liberty. We'll be sharing a cabin, but we'll like to separate expenses. We'll use different spa services and make separate shop purchases. How do we split the tab? Can we get separate Sail & Sign accounts? I'd hate to have to go through the bill at the end of the cruise and try to figure out who had a run & coke vs on day one and who bought lip balm on day four. How does this work?

My best friend and I are sailing together in October on the Liberty. We'll be sharing a cabin, but we'll like to separate expenses. We'll use different spa services and make separate shop purchases. How do we split the tab? Can we get separate Sail & Sign accounts? I'd hate to have to go through the bill at the end of the cruise and try to figure out who had a run & coke vs on day one and who bought lip balm on day four. How does this work?

you can work that out when you check in - you can each use your own credit card (or pay cash).

My son and my daughter's boyfriend are going to share a cabin on our family cruise this summer. I had the same question, and my PVP told me to just go to the pursor's desk immediately after boarding to add the second credit card. However, I worked on our FUNPASS registration yesterday, and saw that the Sail and Sign info. is now included in that. You can just set up each person's individual account on FUNPASS. Works great!

Separate accounts works perfectly, just as previous posters have said.

When we checked charges on the television, it even asked us (via the screen) which passenger account we wanted to check.

It was great! (except for me seeing just how overboard I went with spending compared to my friend...):rolleyes:

A side note to those that want to use one card for the cabin and work it out later, each person will have their own folio number and this will be reflected on the final bill. Makes it very easy to determine who got what.

Archived