JUST 9 out of 42????

kakalina

We could do some trading. I just looked at a stack of 14 here in the den and have 7 unique. I think I have a few more somewhere. The only duplicate with your group is the "Rotterdam" tile.

Out of our pile of them, these are the ones we have:

Veendam I (1888-1898)

Veendam II

Rotterdam IV

Rotterdam V

Ryndam 1995

Volendam I

Maasdam III (1921- 1941)

Maasdam IV

Maasdam II

Zuiderdam I (1939- 1941)

Zuiderdam II

Zaandam III

Rotterdam (no year-a sailing vessel - probably Rotterdam I)

Windmill - dated 1995 - marked Maasdam

Windmill - dated 1995 - marked Ryndam

Maasdam V

Ryndam III

Maasdam II - a different version, dated 1952 - 1968

Statendam ( bow with Statendam on it)

Statue of Liberty

We have as many as 8+ of some of these tiles and also have a number of the larger 6" tiles as well as some collectible tiles from 'special HAL events'.

BUT WE DON'T HAVE A NOORDAM TILE. :(

(We have a plate but no tile).

We have 105 different tegels from the "regular" series started in 1995. Need 15 more to complete the collection including 2 out of the 4 of the 2008 tiles.

Like S7S said, besides the "regular" 4"x4" series there are a bunch of "specials" in the same size like the opening of HAL's office in Rotterdam in 2007 (Thanks Ine & Ton;) ), Rotterdam's 2002 inaugural Canada/New England season, Rotterdam's 1993 world cruise (little biger than 4x4), Nieuw Amsterdam's 1998 South American's explorer cruise and many more

The larger 6"x6" tiles are nice also. We have the inaugural cruises/seasons of Nieuw Amsterdam, Statendam, Maasdam, Ryndam, Veendam, Rotterdam VI, Zuiderdam, HAL's 130th Anniverary and the 1996 Grand South America Voyage on Rotterdam V

Does anyone collect the plates?

We could do some trading. I just looked at a stack of 14 here in the den and have 7 unique. I think I have a few more somewhere. The only duplicate with your group is the "Rotterdam" tile.

Grumpy - please contact me off line - I have a couple of questions on your use of the Quest 2 gps on your recent cruise.

email iflyrc5@comcast.net

Thanks much

On this rather boring Sunday morning we decided to get out all our Mariner tegels. We have 42 tiles and only 9 original ones the rest are duplicates. I was just curious how many different tiles you have. Below are the original 9 we have.

Full size photo at: http://members.cox.net/trisha50/HAL.jpg

HAL1.jpg

Never!

I've already been to SS, church, had a fabulous gourmet lunch with my DH, been to Blockbuster video (they didn't have anything to rent because it is a rainy day :( ), talked to two of my three adult children by phone, started laundry, and watered the porch plants. I don't have the time to count my tiles. :D It's a good thing that I only have one...the Oosterdam. Also, looking forward to getting a Noordam next month. ;)

My parents have several tiles, so my uncle made a table (plant stand) for them. :)

We have 105 different tegels from the "regular" series started in 1995. Need 15 more to complete the collection including 2 out of the 4 of the 2008 tiles.

Impressive, Copper.

Like S7S said, besides the "regular" 4"x4" series there are a bunch of "specials" in the same size like the opening of HAL's office in Rotterdam in 2007 (Thanks Ine & Ton;) ), Does anyone collect the plates?

We also have a tile from the Rotterdam Office opening. We collect the plates but don't have that many. We're missing 4 I'd really like to have but have several Noordam. :) and treasure our Maasdam plate.

I have 8 tiles:

2 Oosterdam (I)

2 Amsterdam (III)

1 Noordam (III)

1 Statue of Liberty

1 "Myn Kund"

1 Statendam (III) Poster

...and 2 Inaugural plates:

Oosterdam and Noordam

I have enough space on my kitchen wall for a one more plate and a couple more tiles before I have to move the collection elsewhere (or rearrange)

;)

I will say that is one great collection of plates.:)

I only have 11 plates of which some are of Inaugurals of seasons like the Oosterdam Mexican Rivera Season but the plates I have of are of only ships I have actually been on with the exception of the Amsterdam. I pre bought that on eBay with knowing we will be sailing in a few weeks;) I display them proudly on our kithen wall.

As for tiles I have 16 unique tiles and 3 large Inaugural Tiles. Almost every tile is of ships we have sailed with the exceptions of a few trades with fellow CCers;) They are all displayed in my HAL Shrine:D

Not sure how many tiles I have. I think about 12 but I have also given them to my mom for at least two cruises. Anyway, I'm starting to feel bad about the fact that I use them as a "trivet" so as not to ruin my table with hot dishes.

I've seen you around on Ebay copper. Good luck bidding.

En mischien tot ziens op de Eurodam.

BB

Gezien hoeveel HAL Delftse borden u op uw muur heeft hangen, denk ik dat ik u ook op Ebay hebt gezien;) Dankuwel en hetzelfde met u! Ik zal op u letten op Eurodam!;) /After having seen how many HAL Delft's Blue plates you have hanging on your wall, I'm pretty sure I've seen you on Ebay also;) Thank you and same to you! I'll look for you on Eurodam;)

Archived