Share Holder Credit

Take your stock statement and black out any info they don't need. Then scan it in and send an email to the email address below.

Include name, address, confirmation number, ship and sailing date along with shareholder proxy card or a current brokerage statement showing proof of shareholder ownership.

Mail: RCL Investor Benefit, PO Box 025511, Miami, FL 33102-5511

Fax: 1-305-539-4645

Email: shareholderbenefit@rccl.com.

They will usually email back receipt.

If you have an account such as Ameritrade, you don't even have to print anything out to fax/mail. You can just e-mail an attachment of your holdings verifying that you own the stock. They are often very quick to send back confirmation; one time I e-mailed them they sent back a confirmation the next day, the other time they e-mailed me the confirmation the same day! I brought a copy of the e-mail on board just in case it didn't go through, but did not need it. Once you board the ship it may take 2-4 days for the OBC to appear on your account, but if you go to guest relations they should be able to verify that you are on their list to have the OBC added by the second day.

Take your stock statement and black out any info they don't need. Then scan it in and send an email to the email address below.

Include name, address, confirmation number, ship and sailing date along with shareholder proxy card or a current brokerage statement showing proof of shareholder ownership.

Mail: RCL Investor Benefit, PO Box 025511, Miami, FL 33102-5511

Fax: 1-305-539-4645

Email: shareholderbenefit@rccl.com.

They will usually email back receipt.

the fax number does not work Just e-mail it to the above e-mail address, you'll get a quicker response from

If I have my IRA account manager at Smith-Barney buy the needed 100 shares, can I still somehow get the credit? My monthly statements don't list the stocks i have.

I do belive that you'l need to send something to verify that you actually OWN the stock, I'm sure smith-barney has something for verification purposes for you to send in.

If I have my IRA account manager at Smith-Barney buy the needed 100 shares, can I still somehow get the credit? My monthly statements don't list the stocks i have.

My shares are in my IRA account and they do show up on my monthly statement...I view my statement online...

BILL

As a shareholder, if I book two cabins do I get two credits or just one?

Only one credit, and that is for your own cabin. I have faxed and e-mailed my proof of ownership on 4 different cruises and have never received confirmation back. I always have to have my TA check it for me.

At least they always had it.

Only one credit, and that is for your own cabin. I have faxed and e-mailed my proof of ownership on 4 different cruises and have never received confirmation back. I always have to have my TA check it for me.

At least they always had it.

The shareholder benefit is one of the best run parts of RCL IMHO.

Everything you need to know is here:

RCCL Shareholder Benefit

Frequently Asked Questions

Enjoy :)

Archived