hump cabins

lynn47

Dear CB,

It doesnt look like the ship bows where you said it might. So mine doesnt seem to look like a hump cabin. But I am sailing on the Legend of the seas RCCL cabin# 7546. Thanks!

first -The Legend of the Seas does not have a hump.

second - A hump is a mid ship section that bows out over the superstructure of the vessel. It is a feature on some ships like the Radiance class, the Voyager class and the Freedom class ships of RCI. The new Celebrity Solstice will have a hump section. The Carnival Spirit class ships have cabins that extend over the superstructure mid ships but I wouldn't call them hump cabins. If you will check out deck plans for the above classes you will clearly see the "hump" cabins.

To the best of my knowledge there are no hump cabins on Holland American or Princess.

Celebrity Solstice- found the " hump" you are speaking about. Why would a cabin on the hump be a good choice? Better viewing from the balcony? Anything good or bad?

Thanks!

From a "hump" you can see fore and aft without having to lean out.. You can just sit and relax.

Archived