Keeping Beds pushed together?

Pepsiqt

Has anyone had a problem with the two beds that are pushed together separating in the middle of the night only to find you or your significant other in the crack between them in the morning? What do you do to keep them together? :confused:

I have asked this question on a different website and was just told that the beds are very comfortable. This is great but not what I am asking.

4 years ago we went on a cruise to Tahiti for our honeymoon and really had a hard time keeping the beds together. :D :D I am guessing that there is some sort of secret to keeping them in one place or maybe the new beds do not have the same problem? We are those that do not like to keep to our own side of the bed.;)

4 years ago we went on a cruise to Tahiti for our honeymoon and really had a hard time keeping the beds together. :D :D

LOL! My 4yo grandson and I just cruised on the Ecstasy, and we had our beds pushed together and they did stay together, even after a very jumpy 4yo jumped all over them!:eek: I DID notice when we were snuggling that if i scooted over towards him that i was laying in "the crack". A snuggling couple may have trouble with one or the other being in the crack but other than that the bed stayed together just fine, at least for Us it did!

All I can say is way to go tiger!!

We didn't have any problems at all with the Beds on the conquest. I didn't check underneath too see if they had clips or anything, but our beds never moved?? Even when WE did. LOL:D

All I can say is way to go tiger!!

We didn't have any problems at all with the Beds on the conquest. I didn't check underneath too see if they had clips or anything, but our beds never moved?? Even when WE did. LOL:D

Six, you really ARE a true committed crazie!!:D :p

Has anyone had a problem with the two beds that are pushed together separating in the middle of the night only to find you or your significant other in the crack between them in the morning? What do you do to keep them together? :confused:

I have asked this question on a different website and was just told that the beds are very comfortable. This is great but not what I am asking.

4 years ago we went on a cruise to Tahiti for our honeymoon and really had a hard time keeping the beds together. :D :D I am guessing that there is some sort of secret to keeping them in one place or maybe the new beds do not have the same problem? We are those that do not like to keep to our own side of the bed.;)

Unless you are getting a LOT of exercise:D you should not have any problem!:p

Maybe a good use for the Duct Tape? LOL!

Love your picture. He is soo cute. We have a yellow lab that we adopted at 6 weeks and is now 5 years old. He use to fit in a cat carrier when we brought him home. Of course today he thinks he is still that small. Always wants to sit on my husbands lap. He is truely my husbands dog though.

Love your picture. He is soo cute. We have a yellow lab that we adopted at 6 weeks and is now 5 years old. He use to fit in a cat carrier when we brought him home. Of course today he thinks he is still that small. Always wants to sit on my husbands lap. He is truely my husbands dog though.

His name is Eli and we just adore him. He is almost 3 yrs old and is the best animal I have ever had. He is a what they call a Dudley, He has no pigment in his face so he has light eyes and liver color nose and mouth instead of the Black.

Wow... two posts about the dreaded crack between 2 beds.

Now I'm beginning to wonder if it's me who is slow to catch onto some underlying joke :rolleyes:

No joke just cuddly partners:D

They have two big metal clamps/clips that they put on to keep the beds together. They will not come apart.;)

I've got a picture somewhere of them I'll post if I can find it.:confused:

Thank You that would be great!!!

Do you have to ask them to put them on or do they do it automatically?

Thank You that would be great!!!

Do you have to ask them to put them on or do they do it automatically?

Our steward on the last 2 cruises did it automatically...the beds were together when we arrived in our cabin (not sure how they knew, though...)

We never had a problem with the beds separating (despite any acrobatics) and we never had a "crack" problem. You should be just fine. Enjoy!:)

I think if they know you are a couple, partners or married they will be put together.. Ours have been put together on 7 of 8 cruises. For some reason on one of our cruises they weren't. We just asked the room steward to put them together. When we came back they were together..

As for them coming apart.. That has never been a problem.. I guess were not that active as we should be. :D

We've never had a problem with them coming apart, although we noticed on the Inspiration that the center where they came together was higher (maybe stiffer) than the middle of each portion. It wasn't comfortable to lie directly on.

They have two big metal clamps/clips that they put on to keep the beds together. They will not come apart.

I've got a picture somewhere of them I'll post if I can find it.

Why am I not surprised that you have pictures????:D

...........As I said to myself........only Curt would have pictures of BED CLAMPS!!!........:D :p

Whatever did Cruise Critic do BC (Before Curt) ??

You Rawk Curt.......:p :D :p

Why am I not surprised that you have pictures????

...........As I said to myself........only Curt would have pictures of BED CLAMPS!!!........

Whatever did Cruise Critic do BC (Before Curt) ??

You Rawk Curt.......

And Shanayna (from the Martin TV Show) says:

"Oh noh you di-int"

Sha-BAAAAMMM!

614647938641f31ce031b3afe0bafe29.jpg

Good for more than jusk keeping the bed together.

Cable_ties.jpg

Archived