2 Category Upgrade Sale

gypsyrose

I need this so I can book the cabin I want for April 2010 cruise and save the $300. I have tried the various codes for weeks and none work for this sailing. Do you think it is too early to run specials for a 2010 cruise? Should I be patient and wait? The $300 would really, REALLY come in handy. I hate to book at that high price.

I need this so I can book the cabin I want for April 2010 cruise and save the $300. I have tried the various codes for weeks and none work for this sailing. Do you think it is too early to run specials for a 2010 cruise? Should I be patient and wait? The $300 would really, REALLY come in handy. I hate to book at that high price.

You have to be patient if you want that sale. No upgrade sales on the 2010 sailings yet and it will likely be quite a long time before we'll see any as they've just begun to make their way into 2009. If there had been any I would have already had my 2010 B2B booked !;)

How do you get the discount? I am looking to book 3 cabins for 2009 on The Victory.

When you book request fare code CDP3. You must be a past Carnival Guest to qualify.

Also this fare code is not available on all itineraries or dates.

I checked a couple of other online TAs who were running a 4 category upgrade special for 3 weeks it said when I was looking at Carnival. I dont know if it would apply to your ship and date, since all you said was 2010. Doesnt hurt to look at other TA sites, you might get something.

I booked through travelocity a few weeks back for Aug. 03, 2009 and they had an upgrade sale going on.... got on the upper deck for riviera price. I'm not sure if the sale is still going on but worth a look.

I booked through ******* a few weeks back for Aug. 03, 2009 and they had an upgrade sale going on.... got on the upper deck for riviera price. I'm not sure if the sale is still going on but worth a look.

that's where I saw the 3 week sale I was mentioning, but we arent allowed to mention any TA sites by name. You might want to edit your post before a mod sees it. But you got the one I was thinking of in my post above yours :)

Hi, and welcome to CC.

Where do you you put the codes in?

when you pretend to book on the Carnival site, there is a place to put the code. I think it defaults to BCA, just backspace through that and try these other codes to see if they work for you. The one is a past guest code, so its assuming you have sailed with carnival before.

I tried the code and it worked for my Glory cruise in August but didn't beat my military rate. I'm waiting to see the prices on Thursday

you know the sale's been available since Sunday..... :confused:

if you have a military rate it's going to,9 times out of 10 be cheaper then the sale or any other promotion.

I say book it anyway at the current rate... you're just putting a deposit down... the price may drop and you would get the lower price.

if it goes up and you didn't already book it, then youre stuck:(

Will carnival match interline prices??? My aunt and uncle are paying about $100 less than the rest of us.

Do you work in the travel industry? Yes, Carnival has a interline price on select sailing, just like their other discounts. What do you mean by matching a interline price? You wouldnt get your aunt and uncle's price unless you too work in the industry and the price is still being offered by Carnival. Maybe Im confused what you mean?

There are some online TAs you can click to see the interline prices being offered and which sailings they apply to.

Archived