Concierge Service at Port of Seattle

MarilynTX

Has anyone used the concierge service to store bags before or after a cruise. We have several hours after our cruise and I am looking at this option. We don't have enough time to take the city tour and too much time to sit at the airport. I'm thinking it will be bedlam in the port. I would love any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Has anyone used the concierge service to store bags before or after a cruise. We have several hours after our cruise and I am looking at this option. We don't have enough time to take the city tour and too much time to sit at the airport. I'm thinking it will be bedlam in the port. I would love any suggestions. Thanks in advance.
We got off the ship and jumped in a cab to downtown Hilton. I grabbed the bellman and asked him to hold my bags till later in the day (gave him $5). We went to the museum, lunch at Pike Street Market, etc.

Came back, bought transfers on the Airport Bus from the Hotel front desk ($10.50/pp, grabbed our bags (gave him another $5) and went to the airport. Easy as pie.

Hi, I used them back in May 2006 and was very pleased.

Got off the ship, got my bags and the Conceirge Service

is right there. They are only open till 2:30 or 3:00..can't recall

the exact time. But they give you a receipt and its

all secured.

I left my bags there and walked around the city, went to

lunch at Pikes and overall it was a great way to spend time:)

I came back, got my bags and took a cab to the airport.

Archived