Left Behind In Belize??

BRIFRO

To get left behind:

Accept a package wrapped in plain brown paper from a guy on the dock wearing a trench coat and Wayfarers, who wants you to mail it to his friend in Miami once you get back to the States. He is being totally honest when he tells you that its just baked good his mother made, and nothing that you could get in trouble for.

quote]

You mean I'm not supposed to mail it?:confused:

Are they going to go back to Costa Maya? I LOVED that port. We had the most fun In Belize and in Costa Maya I was so sad to find out it had been skipped (for good reason I know)

This fall, Costa Maya should be ready. I am not certain exactly when the Carnival ships will be returning.

WE JUST RETURNED FROM CARNIVAL VALOR...DID CAVETUBING.COM WITH YHONY ROSADO AND THE ATV ADVENTURE. WE RETURNED SAFELY TO THE TERMINAL AREA IQUAN RANA JUST ACROSSED THE STREET, 40 FEET WIDE FROM GATE #1. THERE IS PLENTY OF TIME TO SHOP, EAT, DRINK, EXPLORE FLEA MARKET AFTER THE CAVETUBING.COM TRIP. THE LINE FOR THE TENDERS LASTED UNTIL 5:15PM. THE TENDER WAIT IS SIGNIFICANT IN THE AFTERNOON WITH THE ROUGH SEAS AT THE BOAT. YES THEY PROVIDE WOBNDERFUL SERVICE TO GET YOU BACK IN TIME.!

WHAT IS THE BEST PROCEDURE FOR BEING LEFT BEHIND IN BELIZE?:eek:

Going to be in Belize in November and really wanting to do the Lamania excursion which is NOT offered thru the cruise line so you must use an independent. The tour is around 6-7 hours which cuts is very close to port times and of course one must take into account that this is a tender port which adds to the timing issue.

According to reviews of past cruisers all have been back on time - but just in case I am planning to bring my passport with me, toothbrush and extra pair of undies just in case :D (gosh I am such an adventurer!). While I am not planning to be left behind I will be prepared in case it happens! (guess we will need to try and get to Roatan the next day to catch the ship?)

Archived