carnival freedom stateroom on lido deck?

Though we did not stay on lido (on Glory, her sister ship), we were up there occasionally going to the front observation deck (when it was open:mad: ). There were less people up there walking around than on our deck (Empress). It appeared most folks just got off the elevators and bee lined for the pool. Most of the cabins on that deck are in front of the main elevators near the lobby, so the only people that should be in the hall regularly are those staying in lido deck rooms. There is nothing else to go to forward of there except the observation deck.

I've stayed on the Panorama deck on the Liberty and had a friend who was on the Lido deck. They absolutely loved their cabin. Both decks were very quiet since there were less cabins. I actually thought there deck was a lot more convenient to things. I've only heard good things about staying on the Lido deck. That's where I'd want to be next time on the Conquest class ships.:)

Archived