Vancouver - Thanks

My wife and I are just leaving Vancouver on a cruise to Alaska. We have been here a few days and are extremely impressed with the city and the people in it. This is a great town and everyone treated us well, from the hotel staff to the restaurant personnel, to the people on the trolley tour and the folks at each of the stops. Vancouver residents should be proud of their city and I am sure they are. If these few days are any example of what the future holds, you will have a great Olympics in a couple of years.

Again, thanks to everyone who we met.

I agree...I first visited Vancouver 8 years ago and was so impressed with the city that I decided to move here! My husband and I relocated from Boston 2 years ago, and although we will never be rich in this city we both agree it is the best place on earth to live and raise a family.

FYI - we have something in common - about 98 years ago my grandparents made the long trip across the continent from Boston to Vancouver with two siblings in tow - one of which was my mother and last year I was able to visit Boston for the first time to visit some second cousins. It's a small world isn't it.

Cheers

Dennis

It is so good to hear from others who visit this city what they think of it and how great they find it!!

I was born and raised here....have spent almost all my life here...and it is too easy after 60 years to take for granted what we have in this wonderful city.

Thanks to you for reminding me what I have!

Anyone crusing out of Vancouver needs to spend a few days before or after in Vancouver and a few days at Whisler. I hate cities in general. I would live in center city Vancouver in a heartbeat. That's how wonderful the place is. Whisler is awesome in every season and should be visited in each one. The people of the area are the nicest, happiest people we have ever met. Maybe they are all so happy because it is such a great place to be. That's probably why everybody in New Jersey is nasty because New Jersey is just nasty? (I can say that 'cause I've lived here all my life;) ).

signed, "Mr. Whishing-I-lived-in-Vancouver".

Anyone crusing out of Vancouver needs to spend a few days before or after in Vancouver and a few days at Whisler. I hate cities in general. I would live in center city Vancouver in a heartbeat. That's how wonderful the place is. Whisler is awesome in every season and should be visited in each one. The people of the area are the nicest, happiest people we have ever met. Maybe they are all so happy because it is such a great place to be. That's probably why everybody in New Jersey is nasty because New Jersey is just nasty? (I can say that 'cause I've lived here all my life;) ).

signed, "Mr. Whishing-I-lived-in-Vancouver".

Thank you but remember you have the Devils and we got stuck with the Canucks, that have been messing with my head for the past 38 years.;)

Archived