P&O Website

Kerry & Danny

hi kerry & danny just what trouble are you having? i dont know when the new website is due but ive never had trouble with it unless your having trouble with cruise connections,ive tried with that for ages and got nowhere so gave up. humpy...

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone else having problems with the 'Webcams and Tracking' section of the new site? - especially with the new maps? For example, according to her webcam Ventura is in Cannes today, and I think that's what the brochure says as well, but the symbol on the map has her in Cadiz or Gibralter!

Is anyone else having problems with the 'Webcams and Tracking' section of the new site? - especially with the new maps? For example, according to her webcam Ventura is in Cannes today, and I think that's what the brochure says as well, but the symbol on the map has her in Cadiz or Gibralter!

Thats not bad, within a thousand mile or so. Any way, it is south of Southampton.

:):)Happy Cruising:):)

:cool:

Dai

I think the new website is awful. Not nearly as easy to use as it used to be.

But Jean.

It is little different to this or many others. It just has not got all its bit working.

The administrators have been very quick to react to sensible suggestions regarding the grouping of the forums.

:):)Happy Cruising:):)

:cool:

Dai

It is getting better as the days go on, more proper threads now, instead of 'i'm on, I' don't like it' etc etc. it's settled down.

Still a few things not as good as the old site, I used to like the 'cabin availability' section of a future cruise.... keyed in cruise number, and you could see if cabins still available etc, also passenger list, key in a cruise and see which members were going on your cruise and where they came from

Sue

Archived