Hotel in Seattle

Terpsfan1

what I have found is there are low cost shuttles from certain hotels, some have said the doubletree does, but I do not think it is free. I ordered the Seattle visitor guide online and there are lots of things to do before sailing. We are either going to do the Greyline 3-1/2 hour tour the morning of the trip and get to the pier around 1:30. They pick you up at your hotel and drop you off at the port; or rent a car and drive to Mt. Ranier, it is only 90 min away. Drive through look around, then drop the car off after we drop off the luggage at port and be on the ship around 2pm, the ship leaves at 4pm.

This is our first trip to Seattle. Does anyone know of a hotel that offers complementary shuttle service to the port?

Hi:) you might check the "West Coast" forum as there is a ton

of information about Seattle~hotels, restaurants, transportation,

etc, etc, etc.

I'm flying to Seattle May 31 (next Sat) for a June 1 cruise (inside passage). There are several hotels near the Sea-Tac airport that offer free shuttle pick up at the airport. I'm staying at the Clarion Sea-Tac (next to the airport), for $85.00 w/all tax/fees (AAA discount). Reserved this online through priceline.

For transport from the hotel to the pier, call one week ahead in order to get a reservation on the Seattle Express. They charge $12.00 one way from your airport hotel to the pier. Their number is 206-793-8430. For example, they come by the Clarion at 10:10 am, 11:15 am or 12:35 pm and tell me it's about a 20-30 ride to the pier.

Note: hotels near the airport are much cheaper than downtown hotels.

Hope this helped!

We are staying at Hampton Inn Southside, that includes the airport shuttle, I have read that they will also take you to close by restaurants. They received great reviews on TripAdvisor, my favorite hotel and B&B review site. Luvs, please give us a review of your trip and cruise, it is what makes being a CC member so great, learning from others experiences. May the sea be calm and your heart be filled with Alaska's beauty.

Archived