Arts Shuttle Port Canaveral

psblin99

“It is my understanding that Art’s Shuttle that serves Port Canaveral will not be available for services until further notice. If any of you have future reservations you may want to make other arrangements”

Preston

thanks for letting everyone know, wonder if they had too many complaints or why?

No that was not the reason and right now it is best that it stays where it is.

Sorry but for reasons that can not be explained this is all that will be said on the subject.

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning,

I just thought I would take this time to let everyone know that Art's Shuttle is now back into the original owner hands and the courts have found the litigations to be unfound. I spoke to Judy this morning who was devastated by all the events that took place which she nor her husband Dan were not a part of.

The web site is back up artshuttle.com and their phone number is 800-567-5099 and local number is 321-783-2112.

They are now offering the 10% discount if you mention you are from this board.

Judy and Dan extend their deepest apologies for all the disappointments and problems that were created.

Now again this is a statement to me from Judy and since I can understand now as to what happened to her and husband, I have to go on their word and that noone will be put into that predicament again as well as myself. I did request that if any problems ever arises again, to please let me know so that everyone can be fore-warn in order to avoid what happened this last time.

Now the choice is up to you

• 2 months later...

I don't know the names of the old owners of Arts Shuttle but the ones who were running this company in early May I think we got off on May 18th Sunday. We got off and were met by rep. with a clipboard who brought us to a van very quickly. Although the agreed price was $90 on the phone (where they took credit c # to hold res.) the driver quoted us $110. My DH not wanting to cause grief as prices do go up paid the driver with cash as we have in past. (not even considering the darn cc).

Long story short now Arts under new owners and in August the old owners charge my cc with the original $90. I call the Arts and am told many people have same problem and have contacted the Sheriffs off. in Orlando. I'm disputing the charge with cc co. but I don't have the receipt after 3 months off the ship. I know I know don't throw anything out. But I had used Arts without any problems inpast any even recommended them to others lol.

Anyone out there have same problem?

I don't know the names of the old owners of Arts Shuttle but the ones who were running this company in early May I think we got off on May 18th Sunday. We got off and were met by rep. with a clipboard who brought us to a van very quickly. Although the agreed price was $90 on the phone (where they took credit c # to hold res.) the driver quoted us $110. My DH not wanting to cause grief as prices do go up paid the driver with cash as we have in past. (not even considering the darn cc).

Long story short now Arts under new owners and in August the old owners charge my cc with the original $90. I call the Arts and am told many people have same problem and have contacted the Sheriffs off. in Orlando. I'm disputing the charge with cc co. but I don't have the receipt after 3 months off the ship. I know I know don't throw anything out. But I had used Arts without any problems inpast any even recommended them to others lol.

Anyone out there have same problem?

We also used Arts shuttle on May 10th we paid with cc. When the bill came in we paid it. Two months later in July a charge for 200$ was charged to our card. My DW emailed them before disputing the charge. Someone form there responded with a phone call and told us to submit a dispute with the cc company they said they won't dispute our claim and don't be surprised if we get a call from the sheriffs office. They said we were about the 50th person that called that month something about new owners or something? To this date our cc was issued a credit for the 200$ that was wrongfully charged to our card while the cc company investigated things.we got our cc# changed, so far so good and I am passing this off as stuff happens With the response we got from Arts Shuttle I am considering this matter closed unless the dispute gets challenged. The way things stand now I probably would use them again because of the way this unfortunate event was handled by the owners was dealt with. If things stand, the way they are now.

• 2 months later...

Hi, I had this same problem when using Art's Shuttle on May 18, 2008. My credit card was charged $150 and now since I don't have a receipt the cc company is giving me a hard time with the dispute. Has anyone found a way to resolve this problem?

Hi, I had this same problem when using Art's Shuttle on May 18, 2008. My credit card was charged $150 and now since I don't have a receipt the cc company is giving me a hard time with the dispute. Has anyone found a way to resolve this problem?

Art's shuttle no longer exist per say - let me call the chamber tomorrow and let me see what they suggest and will get back to you.

If you read back my posts from the spring you'll see I had the same problem basically. The cc co did eventually return my money without a receipt as they put the problem on the "original Arts Shuttle" people to prove that I signed a receipt and not only used my cc to hold my reservation. Be persistant and let them know the original Arts had many complaints with the Sheriffs dept in the Orlando area. Also it did take a few months and phone calls before it was resolved.

• 2 years later...

I know this is a old thread. Is Art's shuttle still in business?

I just want to let you all know that back in 2005, I have the same problem that they charge us twice. We used CC to pay the driver when we got to the cruse ship terminal. But we got another charge on our different CC using to confirm the reservation on the web.

HTH

I just want to let you all know that back in 2005, I have the same problem that they charge us twice. We used CC to pay the driver when we got to the cruse ship terminal. But we got another charge on our different CC using to confirm the reservation on the web.

HTH

I cannot say but have not seen their vans on the road in a while.

HTH

Art's shuttle got into a financial bind, lots of problems and then it was sold and became part of the Travelynx group - that has been a few years now and Travelynx has proven that you can take something that had gone down hill and bring it back to life.

Hope that helps with answers

Archived