CCL Buyer's Guarantee

snc421

5/4 Legend Cruise:

While on Cayman, I bought a Caymanite seahorse pendant from the Island Companies store. While at dinner that night, the pendant fell into my hand.... and another time as I was taking it off, but this time it fell onto my bathroom floor and broke. I cried and cried, and DH said not to worry, there is the guarantee. We set up a meeting for May 10th (Last sea day) with Keith & Stephanie, who are basically the shopping liasons onboard. We told them what happened, and gave them a copy of the receipt and the pendant. They told us they would take it to the store on their next stop there for either a replacement or refund. **Island Companies is one of their reccomended stores**

Today (May 28th) I received my new Caymanite seahorse pendant direct from the store, with copies of paperwork and approvals for replacement/shipping. WoooHoooooo!:D

5/4 Legend Cruise:

While on Cayman, I bought a Caymanite seahorse pendant from the Island Companies store. While at dinner that night, the pendant fell into my hand.... and another time as I was taking it off, but this time it fell onto my bathroom floor and broke. I cried and cried, and DH said not to worry, there is the guarantee. We set up a meeting for May 10th (Last sea day) with Keith & Stephanie, who are basically the shopping liasons onboard. We told them what happened, and gave them a copy of the receipt and the pendant. They told us they would take it to the store on their next stop there for either a replacement or refund. **Island Companies is one of their reccomended stores**

Today (May 28th) I received my new Caymanite seahorse pendant direct from the store, with copies of paperwork and approvals for replacement/shipping. WoooHoooooo!:D

Carrie - It's always nice to see their gaurantee works. Congrats to you and CCl for standing behind their promise.

Archived