charge for adults only area on the Crown?

cescape

I read recently on the boards there is a charge for using the "adults only" area on the Crown Princess. Does anyone know if this is true It might have been from the guy who complained about everything but hooters! LOL He'd probably complain if he were hung with a brand new rope! Thanks all.

I read recently on the boards there is a charge for using the "adults only" area on the Crown Princess. Does anyone know if this is true It might have been from the guy who complained about everything but hooters! LOL He'd probably complain if he were hung with a brand new rope! Thanks all.
The Crown has a special area near the Spa called, "The Sanctuary," where you have thickly padded loungers, waitstaff serving special drinks, a canvas covering to protect you from the sun, etc. Yes, this is an extra charge because it's a special area but it is completely different from the adults-only pool. I remember the post that you are referring to and as usual, the guy didn't know what the heck he was talking about (his whole rant was a joke because so many of the things he was complaining about just weren't true) and confused the two.

Its $10 dollars for a half day or you can go for the whole day for $20. You cannot really reserve it (or at least i believe so). You can come directly to the Sanctuary around 8AM and reserve it for that day only. Its very busy during sea days. On our last cruise in April i came around 7:45AM and there was a line already (it was a sea day). Area itself is nice, you will get by far more relaxing experience than seating in "free areas".

Some people mistakenly think that there is a charge for the Lotus pool as well, which is under the sanctuary area. This is an adult's only pool and there isn't a charge for it. We hung out there a lot on our last cruise because there was never anyone there, probably due to the confusion about whether or not it was free. - SF

Its $10 dollars for a half day or you can go for the whole day for $20. You cannot really reserve it (or at least i believe so). You can come directly to the Sanctuary around 8AM and reserve it for that day only. Its very busy during sea days. On our last cruise in April i came around 7:45AM and there was a line already (it was a sea day). Area itself is nice, you will get by far more relaxing experience than seating in "free areas".

I read somewhere the charge had gone up to $15, does anyone knows??:confused:

Some people mistakenly think that there is a charge for the Lotus pool as well, which is under the sanctuary area. This is an adult's only pool and there isn't a charge for it. We hung out there a lot on our last cruise because there was never anyone there, probably due to the confusion about whether or not it was free. - SF

Let's keep this our little secret!!!

Archived