Favorite Caribbean Destination

roe2ship

WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE CARIBBEAN DESTINATION?  

203 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE CARIBBEAN DESTINATION?

• St. Thomas
    • St. Maarten
    • Jamica
    • Cozumel
    • Cayman Island
    • Aruba
    • Barbados
    • St. Lucia
    • St. Kitts
    • Antigua

In my limited experience of the Caribbean, St-Martin can't be beat. It's got 3 cultures in one place, beautiful beaches, great restaurants and shopping... The only minus is that it's not really "traditionnal Caribbean". I will be discovering 3 more islands with the Dawn so that might change. I have my eyes on Barbados and Dominica.

St Thomas....we like it so much that we live in a few weeks for a 10 day land vacation! Other than Hawaii this will be our first land (non cruise) vacation to a tropical destination. We love that from one island you can easily get to several others by ferry (St John, Tortola, St Croix, Virgin Gorda).

I loved the view of the Pitons sailing down the coast of St. Lucia! Everyone was so friendly and we had so much fun dancing on the catamaran, snorkeling at Anse Cochon, the bougainvillia at the botanical gardens was beautiful, the food delicious, and oh yes, I even enjoyed the hair-raising ride on the bus through the rainforest and banana plantation.

Definitely St. Thomas. Spent 10 days there for our honeymoon, and will be taking our first Princess cruise next spring to celebrate our 25th anniversary and will be there for a day (with our 2 teenagers!). As my sister just built a home on St. John, I'm sure I'll be back there again soon!!

Archived