Favorite Caribbean Destination

roe2ship

WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE CARIBBEAN DESTINATION?  

203 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE CARIBBEAN DESTINATION?

• St. Thomas
    • St. Maarten
    • Jamica
    • Cozumel
    • Cayman Island
    • Aruba
    • Barbados
    • St. Lucia
    • St. Kitts
    • Antigua

Cozumel is #1 because we dearly love Poncho's Backyard and we're recognized by the employees as soon as we walk through the door.

#2, not on the list, is Roatan. We enjoy knocking around in Coxen Hole and talking to the locals who drop by the Blind Tiger restaurant and bar.

#3 - St. Marteen for its unique Guavaberry Rum and then theres, 4, 5, 6, 7 --any port where the ship arrives and we're far from home having a great time together with great people on a good cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

While I've never been to any of the Southern Caribbean islands yet my favorite is Cozumel. The people there are so friendly and there are so many different things to do there. After being there about 5 times I can honestly say that I have never done the same thing twice.

Hopefully I'll get to Aruba, and Barbados soon.

Bill

I have enjoyed Grand Cayman on our cruises, if only for sentimental reasons. My father and step-mother used to go there each year with the Dr. my step-mother worked for. She's a nurse. He'd do his clinic and my dad would go along for the ride and made many friends there. That was in the 1960's. Finally, in 1998, I visited there on my first cruise, and felt as if I was sharing it with them. We always go to the Post Office in Georgetown and send them a postcard. I last saw Georgetown this past September while on the Caribbean Princess after the Hurricane, and it was so sad. I hope we'll get back again to see the city when the recovery is over. I'm very glad, too ,that the Turtle Farm was not destroyed. Lynne

Archived