When is final payment?

shipty2

I thought final payment was due 75 days prior to sailing but looking at my booked cruise it shows final payment at 60 days. If it makes any difference it is a 4 day cruise. I know I could call my PVP but don't want to until I decide if I am going to cancel or not.

I thought final payment was due 75 days prior to sailing but looking at my booked cruise it shows final payment at 60 days. If it makes any difference it is a 4 day cruise. I know I could call my PVP but don't want to until I decide if I am going to cancel or not.

Final payment is determined by the length of your cruise.. Whatever it shows on your invoice or booking is the correct date.

60 days for 5 nights or less and 75 days for 6 nights or longer. Used to be a TA so I knew the answers to this one.

I thought by the post, you were asking us when our final payment is due, well, we have 24 days to pay ours in full. We sail in 99 days so our cruise figures to 75 days prior to departure!

if the agent stuck you in with a group-- final payment is sooner then a regualr final payment.

The only person that can help you here is the agent

The OP mentioned a PVP, so Im going with the assumtion the OP is paying Carnival directly.

yes, my TA is collecting 2 weeks early.

The OP mentioned a PVP, so Im going with the assumtion the OP is paying Carnival directly.

yes, my TA is collecting 2 weeks early.

even with paying carnival directly- if the PVP is doing a group-- the OP could be in a group booking. Only the agent will know when the final payment is due.

Payment Due no Later than XX Prior to Departure

Cruises to Nowhere: 60 days

3 Day: 60 days

4 Day: 60 days

5 Day: 60 days

6 and 7 Day: 75 days

8 Day: 75 days

Alaska Cruises and Cruise Tours: 75 days

10 Day or Longer: 75 days

12, 14, and 16 Day Europe Cruises: 90 days

14, 17 & 18 Day South American Cruises: 90 days

14 Day Panama Canal: 90 days

From http://www.carnival-brochures.com/fleet/display.asp see page 122 bottom left.

yes 4 day cruises are 60 days and if that is what your paper work is showing than your can be sure. But, you will want to cancel by day 61.

Archived