Best Island for designer hand bags? Eastern.

BigDfromTN

Is the end result of buying a fake vs. the real thing any different? Do we know what the working conditions are of those working in any industry? Most of the clothing we buy off the shelf at the store comes from other countries. Do we really know what goes on there? No. Unless we have worked there, we don't know a thing at all. Heck, people can post anything on the internet & not one of us is going to fly to another country to verify what we've been told. As far as whether an item is a real one or fake one, how can you really tell? The sellers are hush hush because if the item is real, it is probably stolen. If it is fake, well, they are in trouble for trying to pass it off as real. Certificates of authenticity can be faked just like the product itself. As far as our handbags purchased in NYC, I have given mine away to a friend who absolutely loves it. Daughters are still using theirs off & on. Theirs have held up much better than mine. Maybe because they change out purses all the time so theirs don't get as much wear & tear as mine.

Well, next time a terrorist organization does a horrible thing to innocent people, I hope you can look at your counterfeit handbags and feel good about yourself for funding their cells.

Well, next time a terrorist organization does a horrible thing to innocent people, I hope you can look at your counterfeit handbags and feel good about yourself for funding their cells.

Oh give me a frikkin break. None of us knows where any of the junk we buy comes from unless we made it ourselves.

Archived