First time scuba in Bonaire

Pugglemom

David - I'm just wondering what you decided to do in Bonaire. Did you do the ship excusion for first time scuba?

My husband and I have done a resort certification shore dive in Hawaii but are not certified. We'd like to scuba dive in Bonaire, but would again need to go with a beginner program since we haven't received "official" certification.

Anyone else have suggestions for first time scuba diving in Bonaire?

Howdy Amy Jo! 50.gif

Welcome to Cruise Critic!! 05.gif

You posted on a thread started waaaaay back on 2/6/07. Your question is to a member that has not visited Cruise Critic since 12/13/07 per their profile. I doubt you will get a reply from them there.

To help you out, I moved your post off the "oldie but goodie" thread and made a new thread for you. Hopefully, this will help you get the information you seek.

Also, you might want to research our Scuba and Snorkeling Forum at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40. To help you locate the threads of interest to you, I suggest you use the Search this Forum feature there with Bonaire as your key word. This will narrow down the threads you will want to read.

I hope this will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

Archived