2009 Cruise Schedule

First of all hello to everyone! I'm starting to look for a Carnival cruise for fall of 2009, most likely in September or October. It seems like there are less cruises available in that time frame so far. Are not all of the cruise itineraries available yet, does anyone know? Is the likelihood of a ship changing, greater with advance booking? Thanks in advance. :)

I havent noticed fewer ships than this year for Carnival?

Are you going to the Carnival site, then clicking on the name of the ship. The other way sometimes not all choices come up, so its better to choose by ship.

We still got some great pricing on the CC Crazies, Conquest for Sept 20, 09, maybe you can join us in Texas?? Sounds close to your date.

Some of the online TAs do not show all the cruises very far out because they do not have deals on them yet. If you are looking for a cruise that far out, the best place to look is on the Carnival website.

Having said that, analysts that follow cruise lines are looking for a significant drop in cruise prices over the next year, so there is no hurry right now to book. You will only have to stay on top of it checking for price drops for OBC.

Thanks for the good advice everyone, I did search by ship name and seemed to have better luck that way. I'm glad you brought up about possible drops in prices since the category I look for doesn't often come up in the specials. I'll be checking out the CC Crazies and Saint's and Sinner's most definitely, thanks for the invites!!

I hope you can join us. One good thing about the CC pricing is it is the total amount, including all taxes, fuel surcharge etc. I didnt know that until lately and intend to book my next cruise thru CC. The prices on Carnival site are not all inclusive. I was just comparing them and then got told about how these prices include everything, including $100 OBC and probably a free get together and some other group benefits. Depends on how many book.

The first link on this link is the pricing for the Conquest. (note the 8A is now sold out you have to book a 8C, or 8D.) Mach says he will update the balcony price sometime this week.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=503

Archived